By now if you have been reading my posts of the last 11 months (wow!) you can probably tell that I am:
- a mom
- a graphic designer
- married to an architect
- a Central Austin dweller
- a person with slight hippie and yuppie tendencies
- a democrat
- trying to become a Rollergirl (in the rec league)
- do not care for sports or shopping
- don’t go listen to music in clubs
- don’t know any singles hangouts, gay or straight
- don’t know the best place to get sisterlocks is
- don’t know my way around Cedar Park, Round Rock or Pflugerville
I realize some of you out there might want to know about the things that fall into that second category, because I do get emailed a lot with questions about these things. I’m trying to go through all of my friends and interview them to give perspective on these topics, but in all honesty most of the people I know in town are either moms, graphic designers or architects. (Aimee, you fit two of those!)
So – let’s just say I’m working on it.
By the way, I also get asked a lot if I’m a realtor or if I get paid for this site. Nope. This is a hobby, and to date I’ve made about $13 in google ad revenue. Thanks to my clickers!