You should live here if you want to be in the center of the action, and your furniture would look so good in a loft. You love going out to restaurants, bars and clubs. You have no need for a yard or a car – rather you prefer nearby parks and walking/biking everywhere.
Downtown has seen a boom in the past 15 years and there are many condos to purchase or rent. With Whole Foods and Trader Joes nearby, not to mention a few locations of the small but scrappy Royal Blue Grocery, you can work, play, eat, exercise and shop without having to leave the area.
- Major neighborhood name: Downtown
- ZIP code to use in MLS searches: 78701
- 2021 median listing price: $810K
- 2021 price/sq ft: $738
- Rental Prices: Upper range of market
- Schools: Ranked 5-7 out of 10